Friday 13 February 2015

My first day


MY NEW HOME

Hello, I am Teddy Pope Shrosbree. I was born on 7th December 2014 and I have just come to live in Langley Vale with my new mummy and daddy.

My doggy daddy is a black toy poodle and my doggy mummy is a cross between a Lakeland, a Paterdale and a Border terrier.

I arrived in my new home on 12th February 2015 and got on with exploring. I was very surprised by the doggie in the kitchen door who wouldn't play and the other one in that shiny wardrobe in the bedroom, although I even licked his nose nothing happened!

I had some trouble sleeping last night as I missed my doggy mummy and my sisters but my new mummy and daddy didn't seem to mind too much getting up for me, although I don't think daddy was too pleased to stand in a puddle I'd left on the floor - sorry, I was really bursting! It was really nice too have something called a hot bag to cuddle up to.

Today mummy put something round my neck. She said it's called a collar and I HAVE to wear it. It itched a bit but I soon forgot about it as I have lots of toys. Later I have to go to somewhere called The Vet and have something called An Injection. I hope it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment