Monday 16 February 2015

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Gosh, it seems I have a lot of people who want to visit me. Yesterday, Mummy was doing something baking. It was quite fun to keep interrupting her! Then she took me for a "walk" outside and I met her neighbours. It's quite annoying that I can't go on the ground at the moment but I don't think it will be too long before I can go for proper walks.

Lots of people came to visit me. My Auntie Carolyn and my Granny Joanie came for lunch. Auntie Carolyn brought me lots of treats and toys and a beautiful yellow jumper, I look so cool in it.

They stayed all afternoon and Emma came with Louis and Elliot and they took me in the garden for lots of playing. I was very tired indeed but still managed to wake up in time for bedtime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment