Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

Yesterday was a very busy day. Firstly, I had to have something called a collar round my neck. It was a bit annoying at first but I am so grown up I didn't make much of a fuss.

Mummy told me I had to go somewhere called The Vet for An Injection. It was quite cold so Mummy put a very smart tartan coat on me.

I thought it might be fun and it looked hopeful at first as a lady called Maddie was very pleased to see me. Then we went into a room with a nice lady called Lucy. She put me in a tray and told me I weigh 2.5 kilos which, apparently, is good. Although she smiled a lot, she was REALLY weird. She felt me all over and she put a horrid cold circle on my chest, THEN she did something with my bottom. To cap it all she stuck a needle in me. Then she gave me a treat which was nice but then a second one with a hard white thing in which I ate very nicely but everyone laughed and said I was stupid...humph! There was a dog the size of an elephant there. It was a police dog, if I was a baddie it would certainly stop me in my tracks, it was very scary!

We then went to visit some people called Margaret and Mike in the library. The other lady there looked a bit annoyed - apparently dogs are not supposed to be in the library. Mummy said she had no sense of humour! Tracy in the pet shop was much nicer she was very pleased to meet me and made a big fuss of me.


I learnt a very valuable lesson when we came home. The patio door has to be open before I run through it - ouch!! Daddy was really laughing at me, how mean!

In the evening two lots of neighbours came to visit me, all telling me how gorgeous I am. Obviously I know this but it's nice of then to keep telling me! Here is my Valentines Day photo to prove it!



No comments:

Post a Comment